I'm famed the world over (okay, slight exaggeration) for an all-embracing range of appropriate styles; from understated business-to-business language, to perhaps funkier copy for the youth market or no-nonsense, punchy retail text.
My services span:
1. Creative Concepts
2. Text for corporate communication (brochures, annual reports, dm, etc...)
3. Retail copy that can glue bums to seats or drive product sales.
4. Scriptwriting for tv & radio ads, cd-roms, conference introductions and
5. Website and business-to-business e-mail wording.
6. Restyling and editing client text to make it more user-friendly.
7. Casting voice-overs and directing soundtracks in recording studios.
8. Facilitating interactive creative writing seminars in schools or colleges.
9. Putting the world to rights over a coffee.